Hi there! I'm Robyn.
Hi there, I’m Robyn!
First and foremost, I'm a mama to two young boys. I'm also a writer, entrepreneur, host of The Spirit Unleashed podcast, empowerment life coach, writing mentor, and a woman whose cheeks often hurt from smiling so much.
Journaling has always been a passion of mine, but Journals of Discovery wasn't created until shortly after the loss of my grandmothers. Their personal items were being passed down to me, and as much as I appreciated the physical reminder of their essence, I yearned for stories and information. I had so many questions and no one knew the answers.
So, as the journal addict I am, I wrote and created my first journal, The Making of a Grandparent. I believed in the power of writing and sharing, and I wanted to ensure others had the chance to better preserve their grandparents stories.
The loss of my grandmothers taught me to value each persons story and legacy, and I now thoroughly enjoy creating journals to share them in.
Who am I beyond an author, coach, host, entrepreneur, and mama?
- I love a scenic hike through the fall colours and crunchy leaves and being on the water paddle boarding with my family.
- I spend my evenings cuddled up under a heavy blanket lost in a good book or in writing.
- I start and end every day with a journal entry, no matter how busy I am.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee. My energy comes from rest, lemon water, green juice, and listening to what my mind and body need each day.
- I'm an introvert through and through but can be quite social when around likeminded women.
- I love laying on the beach, and I also love exploring new places. My favourite travel adventure was to Iceland, it was beyond incredible.
What I Know For Sure
I find introductions and "about" pages awkward. Trying to fit all of you in one page or a few paragraphs is near impossible. Yet, if I had to sum up the remaining aspects of myself, I'd say I'm creative, I lead with my heart, I'm intrigued with intuition, energy, and the spirit world. And, I'm a ball of light on a mission to uplift others and show them they can create the life of their dreams. It all starts when your positive beliefs meet aligned action.
Your self-care and self-discovery is important to me, and I wish you all the best on your journey of celebrating your incredible self. If you feel I'd be a good match for coaching you on your own path, please reach out anytime!