Creator | Journals of Discovery
Journals of Discovery mindfully creates prompted self care and keepsake journals to help you document, preserve and celebrate your personal story. Journals of Discovery is founded, owned and operated by Ontario raised journal addict Robyn Liechti.
Hi, I’m Robyn!
I am committed to giving your personal story a home.
Journals of Discovery was created because I believe everyone has a story that deserves to be told and celebrated. That's why each journal prompt is mindfully created to encourage reflection, self care, growth and empowerment.
I believe self care goes beyond bubble baths and tea dates. I've learned over the years that self care is a journey of self discovery, awareness and inner growth. There journals have your mental health in mind and are a wonderful addition to your current self care routine.
When creating each journal I keep in mind how you will feel, respond and grow. Resulting in self care journals that promote relaxation, resilience, positivity, and confidence.
The result is high quality, beautiful and inspirational journals that will positively impact your daily life. Not only will you receive the benefits of journaling, you will also have a greater sense of self.
Who am I beyond an author, entrepreneur and mama?
- I love a beautiful landscape and enjoy hiking or being on the water with my family.
- I spend my evenings reading, writing and cuddling up to watch a Netflix episode or two. Okay, three or four.
- I start and end every day with a journal entry, no matter how busy I am.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee. My energy comes from rest, green juice and listening to what my mind and body needs each day.
- I'm an introvert through and through
- I love laying on the beach, and I also love exploring new places. My favourite travel adventure was to Iceland, it was beyond incredible.
- I’m Robyn… the one who is always smiling.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know myself, and the mission, of Journals of Discovery. The heart and passion that goes into each and every one of the journals, blog posts or journal prompts is extensive.