Mom, writer, entrepreneur, and woman whose cheeks often hurt from smiling so much. Journaling has always been a passion of mine, but Journals of Discovery wasn't created until shortly after the loss of my grandmothers. Their personal items were being passed down to me, and as much as I appreciated the physical reminder of their essence, I yearned for stories and information. I had so many questions and no one knew the answers.
So, as the journal addict I am, I wrote and created my first journal, The Making of a Grandparent. I believed in the power of writing and sharing, and I wanted to ensure others had the chance to better preserve their grandparents stories.
The loss of my grandmothers taught me to value each persons story and legacy, and I now thoroughly enjoy creating journals to share them in.
Who am I beyond an author, entrepreneur, and mama?
- I love a beautiful landscape and enjoy hiking or being on the water with my family.
- I spend my evenings reading, writing, and cuddling up to watch a Netflix episode or two. Okay, three or four.
- I start and end every day with a journal entry, no matter how busy I am.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee. My energy comes from rest, green juice, and listening to what my mind and body needs each day.
- I'm an introvert through and through.
- I love laying on the beach, and I also love exploring new places. My favourite travel adventure was to Iceland, it was beyond incredible.