The Making of a Grandparent
The Making of a Grandparent helps families get to know their grandparent on a deeper level. It places the emphasis on the story of your grandparents legacy and not just 'things' or heirlooms. Through a series of questions you will discover and explore the experiences that shaped your grandparent into the incredible person you know them as today.
The Making of a Grandparent is a great way to open conversations you may not have otherwise had. It can be completed by a grandparent and be passed down for future generations. Or, a grandchild can complete while spending time together and asking the questions.
- their childhood memories and recent experiences
- knowledge, advice and insights
- Untold moments, family history and daily thoughts
- and much more!
- Hardcover Journal
- Guided writing prompts
- Family keepsake book
- Unique grandparent gifts idea (Baby announcement, Baby shower for new grandparent, Mothers/Father's Day, Christmas, Grandparent's Day, Birthday)
- Tip: If The Making of a Grandparent is for a new grandparent, consider gifting More Than Anything to the new baby!
- Gift wrapping available upon request