The Making of a Grateful Heart
The Making of a Grateful Heart is a daily gratitude journal for children of all ages. This journal encourages mindfulness, self love, quality family time and a positive growth mindset through gratitude.
The benefits of gratitude include (but certainly aren’t limited to) positivity, resilience, fulfillment and a greater sense of happiness towards oneself and others. In a time where media has us constantly comparing ourselves, gratitude and self love is essential.
The Making of a Grateful Heart is a five minute journal, and it's benefits will last a lifetime. This inspirational children's gratitude journal looks at the wonderful in your child's day and also encourages finding a lesson in their least favourite parts. It's also a great tool for your child to practice writing!
Let’s encourage this daily practice with our children, and watch as it positively affects all aspects of their life and those around them.
- Paperback Journal
- Perfect Bound
- 162 Pages
- 8.0" x 8.25"
- Children's journal writing prompts
- Fun and easy guided gratitude worksheets
- Teaches children meaning of gratitude
- Teaches how to have an attitude of gratitude
- Teaches children how to express gratitude in words and through actions
- Daily kids affirmations/Gratitude Quotes/Weekly challenges
- Place for a drawing
- Keepsake journal for kids
- Suitable for ages 4+
- Gift wrapping available upon request